Georgian Square Grilles​
Our products are made to order and shipped within 6 weeks from your order date. Unless faulty, products are non-returnable. For more details see our returns policy.
Handcrafted in solid Brass our Georgian Square Grille adds a touch of elegance to cabinets, panels, doors, vents or radiator covers.
Assembled by hand and trimmed to fit your required aperture to give a perfectly symmetrical pattern. Your grille will come ready to fit.
Optional Mesh backing, rosette placement, metal framing and nine different finishes make it usable in traditional, transitional and contemporary projects
Available in three different square sizes, each made from a 3.2mm square section brass bar and fitted to hold with decorative pins
Available with the option of plain or floral rosettes on every crossover. They can also be supplied without rosettes, showing the pinheads only.
Our Mesh is used with many of our other grilles as a backing but it can also be applied alone when something simple is required.
- Mesh is 1.6mm think
- Available in 1.6mm squares or 3.2mm squares
- Available in brass or stainless steel. Range of finishes only available on brass
All the grilles featured in the catalogue can be supploed with an added metal framge. We have four frame options, Angle, Channel and T section.
- All can be supplied in either a 12.7mm, 19.1mm or 25.4mm face width.
- Frames are made from solid brass 3.2mm thick section
- Available in all grille finishes to match your grille.
- Screw holes can be added to the face of the frame for fixing if required.
Sign up to our mailing list
Sign up to be the first to hear about new products and launches, plus receive your monthly dose of all things interiors.